Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > check out this clone tool.
check out this clone tool.

6968 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-13 15:07:59

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-05 15:18:50
     http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/No-time-limited-Newly-FVDI-ABRITES-Commander-with-18-Softwares-Full-set-with-Top-Quality-Free/324053_2017527715.html

this is the clone advi, abrites commander. not all functions will work 100% but can't beat it for the price. has anyone bought from this site or similar one that will not rip people off?

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-05 15:24:19 (Reply to:ede65)

it  works on some but many of the functions do not work (even on the original AVDI) i have some of the modules renault/ford/pug/citroen and im not that impressed the pug module bricked a $600 JC bsi unit just by reading it.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-05 15:49:28 (Reply to:busaman)
    thanks, not good news. i have been reading a little on this clones on mhhauto, some post good news and some bad ones, depending on the vehicle I guess. I have the original advi with ford,chrysler,and a couple of others. the original is a real passthru device also, not the clone. original advi is very expensive for all vehicles and like you said and i have read also many functions don't work as well. just wanted to see mainly if anyone has bought from this ali sites, I hear it has  alot of bad reps from members of another site.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-05 16:48:16

Yes I have seen even the original could not work on some options......................also I agree the clone tool is damaging the BSI on Peugeot /Citroen so who ever buys the clone tool be careful with Peugeot /Citroen software special when you try to read the Pin Code that's where the problem starts.................

I have the Original one with Vag/Vaux software............

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-07 11:50:29

I hope that Maxisys could do in a near future some of the functions that AVDI does, like reading Pin Number and coding keys

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-07 12:34:40 (Reply to:Pedro)

maxisys does read a few pin codes also codes keys but i agree its limited on pin codes.

the thread was started as FVDI (which is the Chinese hacked version of AVDI)....

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-07 17:57:00 (Reply to:busaman)
     yes this is the hacked china version, what i noticed about this one in particular is the price for all software included. other sites even the one i always talk about here is much more expensive like 500 per make  and some 1000 or more.  a friend of mine bought one of this hacked one and he says that although some functions don't work on some vehicles the rest does pretty good. but this one in particular got my attention also cuz it is very different than the previous versions, it has more cables to connect and probably fewer bugs. if anyone buys it before i do please post your results here. 

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-08 11:05:38 (Reply to:ede65)

I think you should think twice in use a tool that is not have a quality prove in a client car.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 13:36:59 (Reply to:Pedro)
     that bad ah. I''ll wait then and try it on the enemy's car.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-08 16:06:03 (Reply to:ede65)

In all honesty, I have quite some 'not official' tools to back up the holes I stumble in/over with the official equipment (universal). Most however will help me in some cases, but are weak in most parts an missing crucial functions or there are functions that won't work like they should. For reading data that is just annoying, but I would not dare coding on certain cars due to the risk of damaging things.

I am a bit done with these cheap diagtools and will focus more and more on helping Autel to get their tool better so I won't feel the need to grab another tool that many times anymore. The one you refer to was also on my list for trying (not a rip off edition but a real official one) but so far I noticed too many lesser user experiences on google. Lesser chinese editions will give in on functions even more I guess...
  Total3 Pages